Search found 4 matches
- Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:26 pm
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: My God My God how excellent is Your name
- Replies: 3
- Views: 12126
My God My God how excellent is Your name
Will be grateful for the lyrics of the song; My God My God, how excellent is Your name, Glory Honour to You we give, You're worthy of all our praise. Sang by Sandra Crouch. Thanks.
- Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:13 pm
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: Emmanuel God is with us
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5840
Emmanuel God is with us
Please help me find the lyrics of this song. some of the lines in the song are: Jesus, the name above all name ... You are Emmanuel ... Emmanuel, Emmanuel, Emmanuel, God is with us.
- Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:20 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: Need the lyrics of I'm Saved I'm saved Oh Yes I'm saved
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1398
Need the lyrics of I'm Saved I'm saved Oh Yes I'm saved
I'm Saved, I'm saved, Oh I'm saved, Oh Yes I'm saved.... Jesus came in to my life and He find me, He find me. Ha! ha! ha! I'm saved, Ha! ha! ha! I'm saved.
This song was done by a choir and the last time I heard it was in the 90s.
Thanks.
This song was done by a choir and the last time I heard it was in the 90s.
Thanks.
- Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:56 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: Need lyrics for - You never hide from me by Morris Chapman
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2375
Need lyrics for - You never hide from me by Morris Chapman
Please I want the lyrics for - You never hide from me by Morris Chapman
