Search found 2 matches

by johnnysoo
Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:59 am
Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
Topic: last night as i was sleeping a dream came to me....
Replies: 7
Views: 19887

last night as i was sleeping a dream came to me....

My husband would like to sing this song, Sinner's Dream, Sorry I never knew you, at church, but we can't find the sheet music anywhere. So if anyone has the sheet music or knows where we can get it please e-mail me at [email protected] please put Sorry I never knew you in the subject box for my ...
by johnnysoo
Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:21 pm
Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
Topic: Sheet music - Sorry, I never knew you
Replies: 6
Views: 7184

Sheet music - Sorry, I never knew you

I am trying to find the sheet music for Sorry I never knew you. Thank you Soo