I also need the lyrics of Still You Are by West Coast Baptist College.
It goes like this:
Still you are the faithful Father
Timeless is your loving plan
Still you are the place of shelter
in this lost....world
Still you are the God of heaven
Forever's in your hand
You revealed yourself to ...
Search found 3 matches
- Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:24 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: NEED: Still You Are
- Replies: 3
- Views: 15729
- Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:56 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: For the Faith of the Gospel
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6990
For the Faith of the Gospel
I need the lyrics of For the Faith of the Gospel
The chorus goes like this:
For the faith of the gospel
together we strive
for the faith of the gospel
for the rest of our lives
let us give of our best....
The chorus goes like this:
For the faith of the gospel
together we strive
for the faith of the gospel
for the rest of our lives
let us give of our best....
- Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:34 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: I really need the lyrics of Who Will Tell Them.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 8630
I really need the lyrics of Who Will Tell Them.
I cannot understand 1 line from the track. It goes like this:
There are people
Wand'ring in darkness
Empty and hopeless
Blinded by sin
Lost and fearful
Struggling in bondage
Searchin' for peace
And joy within
CH:
Who will tell them
Jesus loves them
Who will tell them
That His life ...
There are people
Wand'ring in darkness
Empty and hopeless
Blinded by sin
Lost and fearful
Struggling in bondage
Searchin' for peace
And joy within
CH:
Who will tell them
Jesus loves them
Who will tell them
That His life ...
