Search found 2 matches
- Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:22 pm
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: song lyrics; and the sun's coming up in the morning
- Replies: 3
- Views: 43816
song lyrics; and the sun's coming up in the morning
Opps....that is "This ole clay is gonna give way to glory."
- Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:20 pm
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: song lyrics; and the sun's coming up in the morning
- Replies: 3
- Views: 43816
song lyrics; and the sun's coming up in the morning
Verse1
Once again I face satan this morning.
And I battled him all he day long.
But, in my weakness God sent reenforcement.
And at sundown I sang victory's song.
Chorus
And the sun is coming up in the morning.
Every tear will be gone from my eyes.
This ole clay is gonns give way to glory ...
Once again I face satan this morning.
And I battled him all he day long.
But, in my weakness God sent reenforcement.
And at sundown I sang victory's song.
Chorus
And the sun is coming up in the morning.
Every tear will be gone from my eyes.
This ole clay is gonns give way to glory ...
