Search found 2 matches
- Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:59 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: A song with "I touched the hem of his garments....
- Replies: 7
- Views: 22474
A song with "I touched the hem of his garments....
I'm looking for a praise/worship song with "I touched the hem of his garments..." somewhere in the middle. It's a softer song....sung mostly by women....if someone could put the song here...I'd appreciate it. Thanks! -G-
- Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:52 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: Please don't confuse with the old rugged cross. I'll Still Cherish the Old Rugged Cross
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2783
Please don't confuse with the old rugged cross. I'll Still Cherish the Old Rugged Cross
1. On a hill far away stood an old rugged cross,
the emblem of suffering and shame;
and I love that old cross where the dearest and best
for a world of lost sinners was slain.
Refrain:
So I'll cherish the old rugged cross,
till my trophies at last I lay down;
I will cling to the old rugged ...
the emblem of suffering and shame;
and I love that old cross where the dearest and best
for a world of lost sinners was slain.
Refrain:
So I'll cherish the old rugged cross,
till my trophies at last I lay down;
I will cling to the old rugged ...
