Hi, I am looking for the lyrics of the song 'I just want to thank you' sang by The Isaacs!
Can anyone please help me?
Many Thanks!
God Bless
Hentie
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:27 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: I just want to thank you, The Isaacs
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4548
- Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:18 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: Looking for the words for a song "Why Me"
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1555
Looking for the words for a song "Why Me"
I found the words to this song! :) Thanks everyone!
Why Me?
Why me, I'm nobody special
How could it be, I'm His chosen one.
He guides my feet, those times I stumble
A father's love, to a wayward son.
Why me, I've nothing to offer
Just a broken heart, that's all I can give.
But on ...
Why Me?
Why me, I'm nobody special
How could it be, I'm His chosen one.
He guides my feet, those times I stumble
A father's love, to a wayward son.
Why me, I've nothing to offer
Just a broken heart, that's all I can give.
But on ...
- Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:06 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: Looking for the words for a song "Why Me"
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1555
Looking for the words for a song "Why Me"
Hi Everyone,
Thank you for the opportunity!
I'm urgently looking for a song, it kind of in a bluegrass style, the chorus starts with: "Why me, just a poor old sinner..."
That's about all of the song a can remember. If anyone have an idea I would DEEPLY APPRECIATE it!!!
God Bless
Thank you for the opportunity!
I'm urgently looking for a song, it kind of in a bluegrass style, the chorus starts with: "Why me, just a poor old sinner..."
That's about all of the song a can remember. If anyone have an idea I would DEEPLY APPRECIATE it!!!
God Bless
