Search found 6 matches
- Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:20 pm
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: handfuls of purpose
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3421
handfuls of purpose
I really wish I could find the words to this song, Because I would like to sing it in church!
- Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:17 pm
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: inside the home gate
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3316
inside the home gate
I found the words to this song!
INSIDE THE HOME GATE
IN VISIONS I SEE A BEAUTIFUL GATE
THAT I LONG TO PASS THROUGH WHERE LOVED ONES NOW WAIT
SOME DAY I'LL GO THERE AND IT WILL SWING WIDE
AND I'LL BE SO GLAD I'M ON THE INSIDE
CHORUS
INSIDE THE HOME GATE
WITH JESUS AND LOVED ONES ...
INSIDE THE HOME GATE
IN VISIONS I SEE A BEAUTIFUL GATE
THAT I LONG TO PASS THROUGH WHERE LOVED ONES NOW WAIT
SOME DAY I'LL GO THERE AND IT WILL SWING WIDE
AND I'LL BE SO GLAD I'M ON THE INSIDE
CHORUS
INSIDE THE HOME GATE
WITH JESUS AND LOVED ONES ...
- Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:55 pm
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: inside the home gate
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3316
inside the home gate
The The McKameys sing this song.
- Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:54 pm
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: handfuls of purpose
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3421
handfuls of purpose
The McKameys sing this song.
- Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:20 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: handfuls of purpose
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3421
handfuls of purpose
handfuls of purpose
- Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:18 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: inside the home gate
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3316
inside the home gate
inside the home gate.
