Search found 2 matches

by lilleven
Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:37 am
Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
Topic: An old song about a young girl dying - need lyrics & music
Replies: 4
Views: 5077

An old song about a young girl dying - need lyrics & music

This is not what I was looking for. Can anyone else help me? I believe it was originally in Danish.
by lilleven
Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:02 pm
Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
Topic: An old song about a young girl dying - need lyrics & music
Replies: 4
Views: 5077

An old song about a young girl dying - need lyrics & music

Many years ago my mother taught me a song about a young girl who is dying. There are several verses, but I can only remember a few of the lines. The first 2 lines are "Mother mine, I am so tired and weary. Let me at thy bosom slumber seek" and I think the last 2 lines of the song are "I'm so tired ...