"Oh What A Savior"
Posted Above!!!
These are the lyrics used by The Cathedrals on their Album "A Farewell Celebration"
This is without a doubt the best arrangement I have ever heard of this song. You may find the 30 second sound clip on Amazon.com...or other music services. Let me know if ...
Search found 3 matches
- Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:18 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: Oh What A Savior, Oh Halleujah
- Replies: 50
- Views: 95467
- Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:50 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: Oh What A Savior, Oh Halleujah
- Replies: 50
- Views: 95467
Oh What A Savior, Oh Halleujah
The song is "Oh What A Savior"
This is the words sung by "The Cathedrals"
It may very because there is a verse they didn't sing as posted here earliar. I am typing only this versions words. They start with "He gave His lifes blood
for you and me.
He gave His lifes blood for you and me ...
This is the words sung by "The Cathedrals"
It may very because there is a verse they didn't sing as posted here earliar. I am typing only this versions words. They start with "He gave His lifes blood
for you and me.
He gave His lifes blood for you and me ...
- Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:33 pm
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: Oh What A Savior, Oh Halleujah
- Replies: 50
- Views: 95467
Oh What A Savior, Oh Halleujah
If this songs words and meaning don't get you thinking how greatful we should be, you need Gods help to understand this heartfelt message. The Cathedrals sing it also. I am trying to find the lyrics. Will post them when I find them. Wa2qle Bob
