Search found 4 matches

by QM1Wife
Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:03 pm
Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
Topic: Lyrics to "Sometimes He Whispers" Adam Crabb sings?
Replies: 2
Views: 11121

Lyrics to "Sometimes He Whispers" Adam Crabb sings?

I am looking for the song, sometimes he whispers.
The chorus goes:
Sometimes he's water, for the thirsty
Sometimes he's fire, all consuming
Sometimes his voice is louder than thunder,
Sometimes, Sometimes he whispers

Thanks in advance
by QM1Wife
Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:10 pm
Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
Topic: The Bloodline By Linda Young and Dave Allen - Chords needed
Replies: 0
Views: 3315

The Bloodline By Linda Young and Dave Allen - Chords needed

Back in late June, early July I searched for this songs lyrics, I was hitting a wall. I was blessed to get the lyrics here, but no one remembers this song. I am not a musically inclined person to know how to change from one chord to another while playing the piano. I do know how the song goes and ...
by QM1Wife
Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:57 pm
Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
Topic: He can't cross the Blood
Replies: 2
Views: 3770

He can't cross the Blood

That is it!!!!! Thank you soooooo much!!!
by QM1Wife
Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:34 pm
Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
Topic: Looking for Lyrics for I'm Gonna Stand Talley Trio
Replies: 1
Views: 1976

Looking for Lyrics for I'm Gonna Stand Talley Trio

This is a link to the song, it says you can listen for free. I couldn't find the lyrics. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CE0QFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fbop.fm%2Fs%2Ftalley-trio%2Fim-gonna-stand&ei=e8_HU4PAOYWMyASF8YHwBQ&usg=AFQjCNEPtMnEMJ880oGURV_YvJr ...