we think there is another line
"it sounds like" . . . . . .. . . . "and I believe its true"
I know - impossible! We could never get bazza to sing any other lines!
Stig
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:24 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: "and i believe its true"
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1576
- Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:23 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: "and i believe its true"
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1576
"and i believe its true"
Hello All
I am supporting my wife's family in organising the funeral of my father In law - James Barrie Kingdon who died last Saturday. He was a prominent evangelical Christian leader in Tunbridge wells for 40 years.
I am searching for a hymn which he regularly sang around the house. Neither his ...
I am supporting my wife's family in organising the funeral of my father In law - James Barrie Kingdon who died last Saturday. He was a prominent evangelical Christian leader in Tunbridge wells for 40 years.
I am searching for a hymn which he regularly sang around the house. Neither his ...
