Search found 2 matches

by MonaMae
Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:25 pm
Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
Topic: A Glorified Body-Someday I'll have a glorified body, in the likeness God's own son
Replies: 1
Views: 3930

A Glorified Body-Someday I'll have a glorified body, in the likeness God's own son

That was supposed to be, "In the likeness OF God's own son, where we'll all sit down at the marriage supper, etc. Very beautiful song...
by MonaMae
Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:23 pm
Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
Topic: A Glorified Body-Someday I'll have a glorified body, in the likeness God's own son
Replies: 1
Views: 3930

A Glorified Body-Someday I'll have a glorified body, in the likeness God's own son

I think this song was sung by the "Oakwood Brothers" not really sure. I had the lyrics, but lost my voice in an accident, since I had a trach, so I gave the lyrics to someone who sings. Now, I have my voice back after 10 years, so I desperately want the words to this song.

Thanks