Thank you for the words to this song but there are a couple errors (I believe).
The word should be "cleft" for me....not "cliff".
It should say "mothers".....not "Mother".
I also remember the song saying Dad would read to us ALL.
God bless.
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:40 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: family bible
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5835
- Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:44 pm
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: Jesus fights the battle, the victory is mine.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2286
Jesus fights the battle, the victory is mine.
Would that be "Victory is Sweet
The chorus goes like this:
I see a great band of angels gathered around me
I see the Captain rising up the challenge to meet
I know I'm safe from harm when I'm trusting Jesus
The battle is His, the victory is mine
And victory is sweet!
The chorus goes like this:
I see a great band of angels gathered around me
I see the Captain rising up the challenge to meet
I know I'm safe from harm when I'm trusting Jesus
The battle is His, the victory is mine
And victory is sweet!
