Hi Keith,
Thank you very much for the lyrics.
I don't think that's the right group, I don't think it's the same sound.
It may be an old group fra the '70-'80 from Georgia. Bass singer could be Jimmy Hatcher, but I can't find some sampels to listen to, so I can't compare.
You can listen to ...
Search found 2 matches
- Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:54 pm
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: country gospel - joy's gonna come in the morning
- Replies: 4
- Views: 10048
- Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:02 pm
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: country gospel - joy's gonna come in the morning
- Replies: 4
- Views: 10048
country gospel - joy's gonna come in the morning
Does anyone know "Joy's gonna come in the morning performed by The Samaritans, where they're located and how getting in contact with them?
It's impossible to find the group on the net, but I've heard the music on youtube, and it blew me away.
Regards from Denmark.
It's impossible to find the group on the net, but I've heard the music on youtube, and it blew me away.
Regards from Denmark.
