Search found 2 matches

by CopperPenny
Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:13 pm
Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
Topic: All I Ask of You is to forever remember me as loving you
Replies: 5
Views: 23404

All I Ask of You is to forever remember me as loving you

Thank you Steve. I appreciate your help in finding the words to "All I ask of you is to forever remember me as loving you."
by CopperPenny
Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:20 pm
Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
Topic: All I Ask of You is to forever remember me as loving you
Replies: 5
Views: 23404

All I Ask of You is to forever remember me as loving you

This was sung at the funeral of a slain police officer in PA about a year ago. I would like the complete lyrics - All I Ask of You is to forever remember me as loving you