I want to share heaven with you

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:36 am

I want to share Heaven with you. I can't imagine Heaven without you, without you. We've always been together"¦sharing everything. So I'll wait at the gate and share Heaven with you.
God made me from you with a rib from your side, and we were united until the day we die. You are my solid rock, the one that I lean on, shoulder that I cry on, we've always been like one.

Does anyone know who sings this song? It came out on the radio late 90's early 00's.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:02 pm

was asked today to sing this at a funeral on Thursday. Don't think I have ever heard it. does anyone know who sings it or where I might get the music or just be able to listen to it. Please email me at [email protected]
Thanks

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:21 pm

A girl named Megan White from Conway, SC had this on the radio and she sang with her family. They used to be called The Red White Family.
Hlee

Re: I want to share heaven with you

Post by Hlee » Wed May 23, 2018 10:01 pm

I live in sc and someone in a revival came to our church and sang this song. I think they were from conway, sc, but no one has ever heard of it. My kids sang this in church after that. We've forgotten some of the lines. I wish someone knew who sang it.
Just the Roadie

Re: I want to share heaven with you

Post by Just the Roadie » Sun May 30, 2021 7:27 pm

The Red White Family sang the song. My sister is the one who sang it. Megan White, yes the family is from Conway SC.