Lyrics to Broken Pieces

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
wdctalker

Lyrics to Broken Pieces

Post by wdctalker » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:44 pm

Can anyone help me with the lyrics to "Broken Pieces"?
wdctalker

Lyrics to Broken Pieces

Post by wdctalker » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:10 pm

I believe they are several different songs titled Broken Pieces. I am looking for the one thay goes like ........"Do you fell like theres no hope broken hearts just can not mend, Though your torn in many pieces Christ can make you whole again,......."
whiteyowhite

Lyrics to Broken Pieces

Post by whiteyowhite » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:17 am

Here are the words for "Broken Pieces"

Have you failed in life's battle to accomplish your plans? Is your heart heavy laden? do you fear the Lord's command? Do you feel that no one loves you
and there's no use to try? just bring your cares to Jesus, your soul he'll satisfy!

chorus:

Pick up the broken pieces and bring them to the Lord, pick up the broken pieces, trust in his holy word, He will put them back together and make your life complete, just place the broken pieces at the savior's feet

You may feel that there's no hope, broken hearts just cannot mend, tho'you're torn in many pieces,
Christ can make you whole again, storms of doubt blow all directions, but don't you be afraid. God can make all corrections, He made a body out of clay!

repeat chorus: