I HAVE SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT???

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
KERRI

Post by KERRI » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:23 am

I have something to sing about. I have found the something and the something is a someone and since I found Him , I found that I can't live without Him. If I fail to praise the Lord then the rocks will sing their own melody. I can really sing when something good is happening to me and something good has happened to me. Please don't talk about ... the things you cannot feel - He has set my heart ablaze , forever I will sing His praise for something good has happened to me....
I must feel the rhythm my heart must feel the music , I have to know the words are real, and since I found the King of all Kings I have a brand new personality. He has set my heart ablaze forever I will sing His praise for something good has happened to me.

Any idea who sings this ??????????? THANKS!

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:53 pm

My goodness, I am searching for the same song. It has been stuck in my brain and in my heart for 37 years. Anyone who can help would be a HUGE BLESSING!!!
Abs

Re: I HAVE SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT???

Post by Abs » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:53 pm

Greetings friends, Forever Be Sure is the group that sings this song! Drive to Our Knees is another terrific song they sing. Enjoy! All on YouTube, of course.
marialee11

Re: I HAVE SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT???

Post by marialee11 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:27 pm

I think it’s this one :) https://youtu.be/-PrqH42hgwQ
Hope I helped :)