WHO WROTE THE SONG, I LOVE TO PRAISE HIM

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:42 am

The children's song I Love to Praise Him and lift up His holy name is by
Hosanna Jennifer Randolph. You can find the lyrics by just
typing in song - I love to praise Him.....and lift up His holy name

I found searching Google

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:36 am

thank you... i was just thinking/singing snippets of this song....i remember it from the mid-70's

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:36 pm

I am looking for a song with the words my steps are getting weaker and my eyes are growning dim but i can feel him his arms around me and i'm leaning leaning on him. can you help me with this song

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:17 am

jessy dixon -wrote i love to praise him.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:11 am

Gena Vera is the author of this song. She is an Apostolic song writer. She never had got the copyright for the song. It's a shame because the song has been in several movies and several people have recorded it. She wrote it when she was just a teenager.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:45 pm

TO THE GUEST THAT'S LOOKING FOR THE SONG CONCERNING LEANING ON. I THINK YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THERE IS A LEAK IN THIS OLE BUILDING AND MY SOUL HAS GOT TO MOVE. LASHUND PAIGE PUT THE LATEST VERSION OF IT OUT.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:05 am

Great Song!!!!!!!!!!!
maurice m

Post by maurice m » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:19 am

I am looking for the ending of Jesus O What A Wonderful Child..... i know it goes something like this the J stands for = just like, the E stands for =, the S stands for=, the U stands for =, the other S stands for =? i dont know the rest of the lyrics i know w spell out JESUS but we are giving a meaning for what the intials stands for..... Can someone please help me

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:33 pm

This song is Old. Donnie M. is off the chain, but there have been MANY people who has performed this song before him.