No Room by John W. Peterson...where is it !!

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
isingforhim

Post by isingforhim » Wed May 14, 2008 3:44 am

Would this be the song "King Of Kings That you are looking for?

JESUS IS LORD OF ALL

1. All my tomorrow's, all my past,
Jesus is Lord of all.
I've quit my struggles, contentment at last,
Jesus is Lord of all.

Chorus
King of Kings, Lord of Lords,
Jesus is Lord of all;
All my possessions and all my life.
Jesus is Lord of all.

2. All of my conflicts, all my thoughts,
Jesus is Lord of all.
His love wins the battles I could not have fought,
Jesus is Lord of all.

3. All of my longings, all my dreams,
Jesus is Lord of all.
All my failures His power redeems.
Jesus is Lord of all.

Chorus x 2
Tag
Jesus is Lord of all.

Post by Guest » Thu May 29, 2008 6:57 pm

Anyone out there have any information on a hymn that mentioned "all day Sunday meeting and picnic on the ground"? Our choir used to sing it and I can't find the words or music or title anywhere.
maystevenw

Re: No Room by John W. Peterson...where is it !!

Post by maystevenw » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:59 pm

I'm looking for the sheet music for "No Room" is it still around?
Thanks!!!!
loiswkc

Post by loiswkc » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:03 pm

“No Room” is part of a cantata: “Night of Miracles.”

Yessss, it is still available:

http://www.johnwpetersonmusic.com/contact.php

Contact John W. Peterson music at this link.

They have the sheet music and CDs of a most beautiful recording!!
MAMAZ

Post by MAMAZ » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:52 am

Guest wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:10 pm I have had several requests for the sheet music to "No Room" by John W. Peterson. I now have the music available in a PDF format if anyone wants it (keys of "F" and "Eb). I also have the sheet music to "Ring the Bells" by Harry Bollback.
A lady from our church would like to sing this on Sunday, but the arrangement she found is not the one sung by Evie, plus it is too high for her to sing comfortably. If you still have this and we can get it in time, that would be GREAT!!!
Lisa Perkins

Post by Lisa Perkins » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:04 pm

BurbankPast wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:24 am Hi! I'm new to this site tonight & I just happened to direct "Night of Miracles" in 1961 in our church in Burbank, CA. I still have the reel-to-reel tape of the 2nd performance as my father, brother and wife were all back-up soloists that performed on the week following Christmas. I also just got the software to record the old tapes onto CD's. I'll post a note on this site when I get this done and make it available to interested parties (no charge) via email. I just stared looking for Easter Music for next year. Who knew I'd wind up on a site like this! I know I'll have plenty of occasions to use this. Cool! ....Don R.
I'd like a copy of the CD music, please to No Room. Hopefully you have it in both keys, F and Eb. Also the sheet music to Ring the Bells. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Lisa
Rissie

Post by Rissie » Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:08 pm

Hi there! I've participated in a number of John W. Peterson cantata, and I so have all of the books.... however, I am looking for a song that I must have misplaced.... it's from a Christmas cantata, and the song is "He Is The One" it's a duet to be sung by Mary and Joseph about our precious Lord..... any chance you could help me out with it? I feel fairly certain that it's a Peterson musical, as most were that we used. Thank you either way!!