No Room by John W. Peterson...where is it !!

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:35 pm

"Ring the Bells", words and music by Harry Bollback, is available at several sites online. I found you have to type more than just the title to find the sites.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:50 am

Hi -
I, too, sang the Night of Miracles Cantata as a much younger person. Is there any way to get a copy of the entire cantata? It is too beautiful to loose. Please email at [email][email protected].[/email] Thanks, Angie

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:40 pm

Hi,

I am looking for a cantata by John W. Peterson which contained the song "Where is He?" It is not The Night the Angels sang or Born a King. It started out I think with a solo of the scripture:
Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem
Of Judea
In the days of Herod the King
Behold there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem
saying
(and here it broke into a powerful men's trio I think)
Where is He
The precious new born King
Our finest gifts we bring
With which to crown Him
Our Lord and Savior
(Then I think it went back to a solo with more of the scripture, but I don't remember.)

Anyone know which cantata it was in? If I can get the name of the Cantata, supposedly I can get a copy from Young's Music on the web who specializes in used and out of print choral sheet music.
YOUNG'S MUSIC, 283 Fifth Street, Whitehall, PA 18052 USA (800) 628-6204 www.youngsmusic.com

email: [email protected] if you have info
Thanks
bshoes69

Post by bshoes69 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:17 am

Dear Burbank Past,

I too am interested in any and all of the cantata Night of Miracles by John W. Petersen that you have converted to CD. My choir has acquired several copies of the cantata, but I would love to have the music to help with practice and just to listen!

Thanks
Barbara

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:59 pm

I'm looking for a site where I can listen to "That First Christmas" by Thos. C. Wallace. I can't seem to find it anywhere on the web. Can anyone help? I have a copy of the piano music, but I play mostly by ear and would like to hear it.
Thanks.
dlk
[email protected]

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:11 pm

Hi My name is Melissia Ann Senter and i was wondering if there was some way I could get a midi file for the song No Room I love this song and I would love to have the midi to it to put on my poetry page so that others can hear the song for themselves I sang this song in our all county chorus class in the 1980's and I fell in love with the song I have the lyrics on paper but would love to have the music to go with it. there are many people who have never heard this song and I think they should
Melissia Ann From West virginia

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:17 am

HI, I have a recording of the cantata "Night of Miracles" performed by the Woodland Presbyterian Church, Memphis, Tennessee. If anyone would like a copy you can email me at: [email protected] Thanks, Brent

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:16 am

Wow, such wonderful people around here!
I'm going to sing the Night of Miracles cantata with my church this Christmas. I'm singing the saprano part. Our choir have been practicing for the past month and a half, May the Lord bless us and hear our praises to Him.
Alice@ Overseas Chrisian Mission Church, New York

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:34 pm

We are looking for the lyrics to a song. Not sure the title but one line of the refrain is,

Even if he'd never done a single mirace, Jesus would have still been God.

thanks Jerry Evans
[email protected]

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:07 am

Wow!
just stumbled across this site - We are featuring as our offertory the theme from Night of Miracles tomorrow!

I guess it's a little late this year (! DUH!) but we have copies of the cantata if needed.
[email protected]