No Room by John W. Peterson...where is it !!

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:26 pm

Help! I'm looking for easy piano accompaniment for "Ring the Bells" by Harry Bollback. I'm only a fair pianist but I'm all our choir has. The arrangement I have is by Harold DeCou. I'm having trouble figuring the chords. THANKS!!! GBY

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:58 am

I have the whole copy of "The Night of Miracles" that we did back in the 60's at our church. It is beautiful. I wonder if it is legal to make copies of it. Or where co uld I buy some copies to use at c hurch. This cantata includes "No Room."Thanks AJE

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:11 pm

I NEED THE SHEET MUSIC FOR NO ROOM BY PETERSON!!!!!!

[email protected]

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 10, 2007 2:45 pm

Hello!

I am looking so hard for a particular medley arrangement of John W Peterson's "No Room."

I only have bits of information because I heard the song more than a decade ago.

It is arranged by David T. Clydesdale (i think).
It was released late 80's or early 90's.
It was sung by a choir, festival style, with full orchestral accompaniment.
The other song in the medley is also entitled "No Room" (i think)
somewhat with lyrics like these:
"...room for houses, lands and treasures,....
...No room, for the King of Kings...."

Pleas email me ([email protected]) if you have any idea what the arrangement is.

Thanks!

Frank

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:49 am

I would like to know where I might be able to obtain a SATB version of "No Room" ASAP.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:09 am

Hi
I'm looking for the lyrics of the song which goes like this, "Never was anyone like Him, never will, wont be the same, a tiny Babe, an infant King, Savior...and I see what they saw to this very day, Oh He came special delivery, wrapped up in love..." sung by Evie...if anyone 's got the entire song please send them to me. my email is [email protected]

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:05 pm

I think I have maybe three John W Peterson songbooks somewhere.... Must have a look for them. Could be four.... very old ... I've had them for thirty years....

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:13 pm

hi!!!
I need song 'King of Kings"

Help me..plzzzz

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:18 pm

I am looking for the lyrics for John W. Peterson's "God Knows All About Tomorrow." Can anyone help me? Thanks and God bless.

Jerry
Tinkershop

Post by Tinkershop » Tue May 13, 2008 5:16 pm

I am looking for the words to a Christmas Contata song by John Peterson that I heard in the late 60's or early 70's. I do not know the name of the song but I have seen interest in this song posted on this site. The only words that I remember go like this: "No room, no room for the King of Kings. Room for packages and other things. No room for Jesus . . " and so on. I acquired the "Night Of Miracles" contata and the "No Room" song in that book is not the same. Does anyone have a lead on this song for me? I would like the sheet music. Thank you. Debbie in Ga.