Let me touch Him, Let me touch Jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:07 pm

is there any way that i might find the accapela music for the above song s2gy2

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:56 pm

my choir ministered this song in an open air crusade today. God glorified Himself

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:08 pm

Haleluyah this song indeed allows God to manifest His glorious splendor to its full capacity if sung from the heart of God. Wow, prophet Kobus van Rensburg did it again preaching the power of the laying on of hands and sang this song, the glory of God was displayed thereof making people fill up with joy within. Thank you uncle Kobus. God bless you.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:23 pm

This song has blessed my soul..I thank you Lord..

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:57 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWm6nNZ ... ata_player

I first heard this song done by Herman Harp and Marvin Ponder with Gene and Marie Jennings at the piano and organ respectively. It has blessed me over the years.

Here it is done by a quartet. Not all 3 verses, this includes the "There is a River" verse mentioned above.

Blessings

Post by Guest » Thu May 07, 2015 1:09 am

My Dad led singing in church, playing a guitar, and when he got too old to lead anymore, he would sing "Let Me Touch Him" as a special. It was a blessing to all. Thanks for helping me add this back to my song library. Pastor Steve Hill

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:48 pm

To the guest posting in 2011, There is A River was a a song Jimmy Swaggart used frequently. Not sure of the composer though. Don Lloyd

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:24 am

Can somebody please write lyrics of the song "I've scatted seeds of friendship as i walked along life's way" for me please. The chorus says "its almost harvest time and i must reap the seeds I've sown.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:35 pm

Thanks for reminding me of the song, I was praying and chorus come to my spirit but i could not remember all of it.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:40 pm

How can I get the mp3?