Yahwah I know you are near

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:45 pm

hi im from Santiago of Chile, and love this type of songs, i need sheet of music. thkns

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:48 pm

my name its Jose (CHILE)
[email protected]

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:31 am

Hi!
The music accompaniment to you are near is also available on this web site: http://www.fathersonspiritmessages.com/ ... eID=297097. God bless all of you!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:20 pm

i too was brainwashed with this song when i was a small child. thank you jesus!
javascript:paste_string(document.PForm.message,' ')

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:03 am

Thanks Steve for the lyrics of this song! I have been away from my home country for some time now and I always have this feeling of "being alone in a foreign country" BUT singing this song to myself gives me the security I badly need!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:06 pm

Dan Schutte makes the best gospel songs. We sang his songs during our confirmation and graduation. I know I'm like a year late but may I recommend Eagle's Wings. I think it's also his piece. Quite nice.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:12 pm

Hi Steve,
Thanks for the instant response to my search! My friend needs this too, urgently! Do take care and wishing you and your loved ones a very blessed Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
Chit

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:04 pm

Thanks for helping. It's been a long time since I sang this song for my high school graduation. I had forgotten the lyrics and this really helped. Have a Happy New year!

Zalinda

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:08 pm

This was written by Dan Schutte, a Jesuit, in the early seventies and was sang widely in the Catholic Charistmatic renewal in early days, and eventually the larger church.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:22 pm

Thanks for your help in finding this song. The words are so true. Thanks for your efforts in maintaining this site. Vince