need help with a song please - four days late

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:32 pm

thank you for the song my sister who is two years older the i am loves the song she doesn't sing but i do so i plan to sing it for her someday at church when ever i can get her to come to service with me. may Go bless and keep you in his arms.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:01 am

Yes, I do love this song a lot myself. I am planing on singing it at church very soon. Who ever need to listen or watch this musci video can do so in youtube site.

Tlim Tue (Matu Burmese)

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:41 pm

bless you guest march 10 2008 15:40. now I can praise and share this song.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:00 pm

The Four daysa late song really touch my heart and do the same to my friends. How wonderful is the song, it is really encouraging song and lighten all the Hope of Fountain in Jesus Christ,

Luke Lalchhuanliana

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:09 am

This song is very important to me because It give me back hope, enjoy and it really touch my heart. Last year in July I was miscarried about my baby. I cry alot and I upsed about God Why He make me like this! After I cry, I trun on my D.V.d player and I listen 'Four Days Late' . After I listen this song I'm not crying any more and I pray to thank God. Because i found out 'It not my way His way.' I would like to say thank you very much Aaron Wilburn who write this blessful song. I will never forget this song in my life. God bless you all.

Lenzy

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:32 am

I have a question Which year Aaron Wilburn wrote this song because I really need it. Someone know it and please let me know.

Nancy

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:49 am

I want to know the story of how he/she wrote the lyrics of this song and so on. Kindly help
steveliu
Site Admin

Post by steveliu » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:28 am

There's a great video on YouTube where the author, Aaron Wilburn, tells the story of how he was inspired to write these lyrics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8mQmN5mWlI

It's very touching, and very meaningful.

Post by Guest » Thu May 14, 2009 6:26 am

i love this song, thanks guys cause now I have the lyrics, I only knew the song but didn't have the lyrics. Be blessed and God is with you.

Post by Guest » Fri May 15, 2009 7:40 am

I love this song too, my sistes and i sang at church one sabbath for AYs