Looking for song lyrics from The Primitive Quartet Live Album - Because He Loved Me and God Has Been

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
songinmyheart

Looking for song lyrics from The Primitive Quartet Live Album - Because He Loved Me and God Has Been

Post by songinmyheart » Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Because this post originally requested another topic and has become rather lengthy
we'll redirect this request for A Heart Will Never Be Broken to
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... ic&t=14296

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:04 am

Please I need someone to help me with the lyrics of this hymn which says "I have prepared my heart for you oh Lord come take yóur throne."
I really need it, though someone has requested for it too before. Pls help me out, the little ones I know really broke me down.
my email is [email protected]
Milkman

Post by Milkman » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:46 pm

Who sings the song with the lyrics " On a cold and windy street an old man goes to sleep as the snow begins to fall up in Chicago, theres no room left in the mission where he became a Christian so he lays there on the sidewalk and dreams of his new home. Then chorus...Where no one sleeps on golden streets of heaven ..........

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:44 am

I have the sheet music for "Send Down The Fire" if you want it. All I need is a name and address and I will mail it to you. I cannot e-mail it. [email protected]

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:39 pm

Can some one help with the song lyric. I know im going there

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:17 pm

I'm looking for the words for the song- Leaving the Land of the Dieing

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:24 pm

I would like the words to "Is there not a cause"

Is there not a cause a cause to stand up for the Lord?

3 Hebrew children would not bow
, or from their God turn,
when they were casted into the fire
that's what I remember

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:53 pm

I'm looking for a song and here are some Lyrics of an old recording of the Primitive, Norman has the lead on this portion, which is the end of the Chorus. On the cross my Jesus died, just for you and for me... Oh but Look at he did on Calvary. Does anyone know the name of the song? Thanks!