Need lyrics to song "I am blessed"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
gospelsinger46

Post by gospelsinger46 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:09 pm

Yes, I heard Mike Murdock sing it in a special service at our church. I did not know he wrote it. Here is info I had on it:

I AM BLESSED (1980) Key: Ab
W & M by C. Jerry Goff

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:57 pm

Mike Murdock use to visit our church and sing this anointed song....pretty sure he said he wrote it...days ill never forget nor regret...where GOD called me into the ministry...@CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY CHURCH..PASTORED BY BILLY AND WILLETA BOREN...IN MCGREGOR, TEXAS...THE BIBLE SAYS HE WHOM HE CALLS HE ORDAINS, HE WHOM HE CALLS HE QUALIFIES...no matter what "people" say...don't let them deter you....when GOD CALLS YOU...ANSWER THAT CALL...SHY?HIS STRENGTH IS MADE PERFECT JN OUR WEAKNESS...INSECURE?...HE WILL MAKE YOU SECURE...YOU ARE READING THIS...I TELL YOU...YOU ARE CALLED...DO IT...WHAT HE HAS PUT ON YOUR HEART... SPEAK TRUTH, LOVE, SHOW RESPECT, GIVE OF WHAT YOU HAVE...WALK THE WALK OF SACRIFICE, THE WALK OF JESUS

Post by Guest » Wed May 03, 2017 5:20 pm

I am looking for a sound track for the song I am blessed with the words listed above. Does anyone know whre I can locate one, Thanks
[email protected]
Hou

Who wrote song "I am blessed"

Post by Hou » Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:48 pm

Who wrote the song I am blessed and what year?
grandma7

Re: Need lyrics to song "I am blessed"

Post by grandma7 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:01 pm

I have the sheet music to "I Am Blessed: [email protected]
828371-9294

Re: Need lyrics to song "I am blessed"

Post by 828371-9294 » Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:32 am

I have the sheet music for "I Am Blessed", if anyone wants it. [email protected]