Peace Like A River

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Peace Like A River

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:23 am

I saw the movie 2 days ago and liked it so much i thort id rewind and memorize it.

Peace Like A River

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:16 am

I watched The Gospel about a week ago and i fell in love with the song Peace Like a River. I have been trying to figure out where i can download the song or what CD it is on. I have been trying to find the song for two days now but it is like it never existed. Does anybody know which CD the song is on? PLS

Peace Like A River

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:48 pm

I want to print out peace like a river and it goes like this Peace (peace)like a river that flows everyday and it flows
Joy9760

Peace Like A River

Post by Joy9760 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:02 pm

I also looking for a version of Peace Like a River. It was sang as a quartet. A counterpoint to the "peace like a river" verse was a different tempo and part of the lyrics are "I am so happy"

Peace Like A River

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:38 am

This song for Peace like a river is

Peace like a river
that flows everyday
and it flows(flows) from the mountain (from the mountain)
and it flow (flows) to the valley (to the valley)

I found Peace
blessed peace
Joy everlasting
yours for the asking
if u believe it
then you will recieve it

Peace Like A River

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:00 am

I think that i got the song peace like a river but i looking for another song its called When Seasons change

Peace Like A River

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:18 am

do om,g the song isnt on the cd

Peace Like A River

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:53 pm

I think I found Kirk Franklin's Peace Like a River... there seems to be two versions of his new CD, Songs For the Storm... on all of the regular websites (Amazon.com, iTunes, AOLmusic, etc.), the song line-up does not include it, but on two other less traveled music websites, Peace Like A River is on the new CD. Check out overstock.com and musichristian.com, which feature the CD with Peace Like a River in the line-up. Now, I don't know why the song selections are different on the two, but I ordered one from overstock.com... will check back in when I receive it to let you know if it is, indeed, on my CD.

Blessings,

D.

Peace Like A River

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:23 am

You can find anything at youtube.com You can pull up 3 or 4 versions of live video of groups or individuals singing. I love to hear JD sumner growling with the stamps quartet. I believe hes in heaven now.

Peace Like A River

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:35 am

So is the song acually on the soundtrack u bought from overstock because i went to all the music stores in the mall n nun of them have peace like a river up there and i even listened to the songs to see if he gave it another title and no luck.....