"I HAVE BEEN BLESSED" - You need to sing this song!

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:19 pm

I REALLY LOVE THIS SONG IT ALSO MAKES ME FEEL SO HAPPY

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:52 pm

love this song

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:16 am

CT Townsend sings this song. He has a web site. He is a pastor and his website has sermons and cd's you can purchase. He has published several CD. This CD soundtrack is available to purchase. CT Townsend is a great man. He has a facebook page. CT Townsend Ministries us the webpage Has his preaching schedule and murchandise to purchase. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have,

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:03 am

I have this song on CD by the Keen Mountain Boys, PO Box 814 Vansant, VA 24656. Phone NO. (276) 597-8742. It is one of my favorite song and groups.

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:07 pm

To the best of my knowledge one of the Keen Mt. brothers wrote this song and they have written many more that are very good. I have many of their CD's and I have the one with I am so blessed on it, in the cover it said that it was inspired by a lady in their church.If you have never listened to them I suggest that you get one of their CD's. Here is the phone number from the CD (276) 597-8742

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:50 pm

This is the most beautiful song i have ever heard! I sing it at church and at school! Im a 17 year old female and i love to sing this song.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:47 am

Mike Compton wrote this song. Google found the writer. The best version I have heard of this song is by six children. Look on youtube for " The Rochesters/Matthews children sing I Have Been Blessed. They have such sweet voices and their harmony sounds as angels singing. We are so blessed by what God does for us each and every day. We have all we need. Even if he doesnt give us all we ask for. He gave us his Son to die for our sins so we could have eternal life. That gift alone, makes us more blessed than words could ever describe. Before you start with the "gimmes" Gimmethis God, or Gimme that God" Take a long look at ahwt you HAVE! There is no way you can ever say you havent been blessed. Thank you Lord, for loving me so much that you asent your son to die for me. May I never fail to show you how appreciative I am and how much I realize the sacrifices you have made for me, and how very much I Have Been Blessed!

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:47 am

this is the best song ever

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:40 pm

i luv this song so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!javascript:paste_string(document.PForm.message,'')!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!javascript:paste_string(document.PForm.message,':p')javascript:paste_string(document.PForm.message,' :) ')
biblenbama

Post by biblenbama » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:38 pm

This song is actually 6 separate verses. Verse 1 starts with "When He walks among us..." Verse 2 starts with "For warmth in the winter..." Verse 3 starts with "for arms that will raise" Verse 4 starts with "Fathers and Mothers..." Verse 5 starts with "We live in a country..." Verse 6 starts with "He's my shoulder to lean on..." My wife and I have been singing this song all around our area in Alabama for several years. Most people sing it 2 verses, chorus, 2 verses chorus, 2 verses chorus but we sing it 3 verses, chorus then 3 verses chorus. It makes the song much quicker because it is so long. Also, if you really think about it, the 2 sets of 3 verses flow together much better. You end before the first chorus with "Oh I've got to praise Him as long as I breathe cause I have been blessed!" Makes for a more dynamic way to end the chorus. Just a thought for the thousands of folks that sing this song now. One of my favorites of all time.