"I HAVE BEEN BLESSED" - You need to sing this song!

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sat May 11, 2013 4:44 pm

This is a site anyone can visit that, along with the lyrics, has a video of a group's performance of this song. The site's source also says it was written by Mike Compton, but I don't know if that is right or not because I always heard it was written by two young girls but here is a link to the site and the actual page for this song's lyrics, performance, and information if anyone is interested:
http://christiansongoftheday.blogspot.c ... essed.html
Also here is another rendition of the song on YouTube that has numerous video uploads of performances of this song if anyone is interested in it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJvR9dSQgQQ

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:15 am

I am trying to find a cd to go with this song or sheet music. If any one can help me out please email me at [email protected]

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:25 pm

Look up I have been blessed, CT Townsend on YouTube!!!! Love this song. We do it at church and its amazing!

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:45 am

I have listened to this song so many times that I probably know it all by now.I love it and I say it has a message that can reach anyones heart if they let it.I thank my lord for what I have and always be thankful.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:50 am

I would love the music and/or sheet music for this song. It is beautiful!

[email protected]

Thank you.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:14 am

Got the lyrics, me, my wife and daughter love to sing it. now that I got the lyrics my daughter will surely sing this song always. I got a version of it sung by the student of West Coast Baptist College
barblwb

Post by barblwb » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:26 pm

the Primitive Leaving of an airplaine
barblwb

Post by barblwb » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:31 pm

go tell Jesus on me

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:50 am

for those who wants a copy of the song "I have been blessed" you can get it in amazon.com, find Harven Sisters of West Coast Baptist College, the title of the cd album is family harmony, their version of this song is really great! and a lot of great gospel songs in that album.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:59 am

Yes it's a Baptist song :) napapakagandang kanta