I'm Gonna Keep On Working Till He Comes

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:21 am

My family used to sing this and some friends of ours actually recorded this song. I still play and sing it on the piano!!

Post by Guest » Wed May 02, 2012 7:00 pm

Hi, I am one of Nancy Harmon's Love Special Singers/Victory Voices and the words that are above from Lefevre are almost correct.
Except,
There's treasures a waiting me in that land by faith I see...

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:56 am

I just love every bit of this song, and of course awed by its simplicity. Am sure any singing group can manage ministering through this song. And praise God it's happening in my new found family group The Conquerors Singers from Johannesburg, RSA.

We will surely make use of this classic on 6th July, 2013 as we present a full-day service to the congregants of Tembisa North SDA Church!!!

Stay blessed good people, and "keep on working till He (Jesus Christ) comes"!!!

Halleluia!!!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:58 am

I heard this in the 1970's by the Rex Nelon Singers. Then in the middle 19980's by Janet Paschal. She used to sing with the LeFevres, which turned to the Rex Nelon Singers after the last LeFevre had retired. In the early to late 1980's, Janet joined the Jimmy Swaggart crusade team and this is when I heard the song last.
Elias

Post by Elias » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:03 am

Eu quero a partitura

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:26 pm

Am in love with this song

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:30 pm

Loving the song