lyrics please if u can - come back to me with all your heart

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:50 am

I have a lot of memories for my late daughter Barbara with this song during
her service, I totally agree to everyone it makes you keep closer & closer forever to our God
blessings to yu all

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:04 am

Can someone please tell me where I can get free sheet music to play on the clarinet? I love this song. I haven't sung it since changing from Catholism to another Christian Church 10years ago.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:42 am

by this song i remember that all of us can be considered as prodigal sons of God yet he still waits for us to come back in his arms

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:48 pm

someone in my parish spoke of this song today and how he heard it at a recent retreat and remembered it from earlier in life. our parish has these words "come back to me" by hosea on our front cover of our weekly bulletin which made my friend mention this hymn. our church hymnal does not have this hymn in it. thank you so much for posting the lyrics and the youtube link of the children's choir singing the song. the Lords blessings to you.

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:28 am

"Come Back To Me" is one of my favourite songs by Gergory Norbet. We used to sing this song every first Wednesday and first Friday of the month when I was in high school. Right now, I am at work, and could not help but sing the song. While singing, I strongly feel that the presence of the Holy Spirit is upon me. I know God loves me, but feel I feel it more so deeply today.

I love you, God...

LennyR10/08/2012

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:14 am

very very nice songs usually when i am singing a christian or a catholic songs i always make me cry because of the messages of it and i always thin god is good all the time

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:32 pm

This song still makes me cry evert time I hear it.

Just the thought of coming home to the Father.
- Chris

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:48 pm

I was touched by the Holy Spirit listening to the music, my heart is filled of Love and i feel relaxed. i feel no fear and full of Love from our Lord Almighty. Thank you Lord. God bless to all who are listening to this music.

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:57 am

Nice thanks for the song