i need lyrics to heaven will be worth the journey when i get there

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
marty

Post by marty » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:09 pm

i need lyrics to heaven will worth the journey when i get there i think that the cupps sings thanks alot

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:11 pm

Chorus:Heaven will be worth the journey when I get there. I know that city will be wonderful so bright and fair. When I see Jesus sitting on His throne I'll be so glad I made my soul press on. Heaven will be worth the journey when I get there.
Verse 1:Sometimes I get so weary traveling down the road. And I cry Jesus come and help me bear my heavy load. In the stillness of my dark night He came along and he made my burdens light. I know Heaven will be worth the journey when I get there.
Verse 2:I've been tempted and tested Lord knows I've been tried. Theirs been times I got the victory and other times I just cried. But when I stopped to sit down along the way oh something in my soul begins to say. Heaven will be worth the journey when I get there.

I hope this helps! God bless!
marty

Post by marty » Thu May 07, 2009 3:56 am

thank you so much that was a big help god bless