Behold The Lamb Of God sent from Heaven to take the sins of this old world all away

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
sindy

Behold The Lamb Of God sent from Heaven to take the sins of this old world all away

Post by sindy » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:35 pm

I would like to have the lyrics to this song please. It is called behold the Lamb of God.

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:38 pm

We often read of wonders that this earth has here below & we gaze upon it's beauty that we're given to behold. But I've read about a city, the new jeruselem that's been built for saints of God to see, not touched by mortal man.

It's built on 12 foundations with their walls of precious stone. And the gates, they're made of pearls, and all the streets are purist gold. From the throne, there'll be a river with the tree of life close by. And the glory of the Lord lights that city in the sky.
I know, oh what a beautiful city. It is the city of God

Post by Guest » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:49 pm

Correction..It is the city that John saw coming down. And I know I'm going there to live forever. My mansions waiting at that great trumpet sound.

My name has been recorded oh for entrance to that land. And my trip, oh it's all been paid for by the nailprints in his hands. And I'll not need one thing I have from this journey here below. For someday soon, I know I'm going to see my Jesus, going home.

(Chorus)I know, oh what a beautiful city....

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:39 pm

I am looking for the lyrics to a song that has "Behold the Lamb of God freely given to take the sins of this okd world away. Behold the Lamb of God, sent from Heaven". Does anyone know them?

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:35 pm

Who's that man with the cross on his shoulder?
Bending down 'neath that heavy load
Is there no one to relieve Him of His burden
To help Him walk, the long lonely road

Behold the Lamb of God
Sent from Heaven
To take the sins of this old world all away
Behold the Lamb of God
Freely given
They're crucifying my Savior today

Is He tired, is He weak, is He crying
Struggling now to reach Calvary's hill
They are mocking His name
And casting lots now
The earth has darkened
The leaves now stand still
Suziweaver46

Re: Behold The Lamb Of God sent from Heaven to take the sins of this old world all away

Post by Suziweaver46 » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:53 pm

Does anyone know who or what group sang this song? I'm looking for a video of it if there is one😇
Rocthompson

Re: Behold The Lamb Of God sent from Heaven to take the sins of this old world all away

Post by Rocthompson » Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:21 pm

The name of that song is Behold The Lamb, written by Diane Wilkinson in 1976. The name of the only group I ever heard sing it was The Singing Americans