I'll stand for my Child

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Claire ONeal

I'll stand for my Child

Post by Claire ONeal » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:56 pm

I love this song so if anyone has the words or lyrics....I'd love to have them!
Thank!
Claire
Claire ONeal

I'll stand for my Child

Post by Claire ONeal » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:58 pm

Sorry..that song I need is I'll stand for my child. :) :)

I'll stand for my Child

Post by Guest » Sat May 28, 2011 9:09 pm

No one stood beside him. He seemed to be all alone dying for a cause that seemed in vain! As stones bruised his body Steven looked past the tears and seeing Jesus forgot his pain. As men looked upon him they did not understand this far away look in his eyes. But no one else around him could see what Steven saw as he watched the Son of God arise!

He stood for his child. He rose from his throne. He knew how it felt to die alone.
He heard the cry and he saw the tears. And he wanted Steven to know that he was near. He stood for his child.

Theres times I look around me and Satan tells me no one cares and throws storms of doubt in my way. But I know my Savior loves me as I look past the tears I see him standing and hear him say....

I'll stand for my child. I'll rise from my throne. I know how it feels to be alone.
I hear your cry and I see the tears and I want you to know that I am hear. I'll stand for my child!

I'll stand for my Child

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:03 pm

I love this!!!