His Voice Makes the Difference - lyrics needed

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:30 am

Each i listen to this song: his voice makes the difference,i feel the presence God around me...the song keeps me going in the way of the lord..thanks a bunch 4 such a soul winning kind of song..

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:42 pm

this song ministers to me ,i can feel the presence of the holy spirit in it and i am going to sing it in our church,

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:08 pm

To all that are interested in this song, "His Voice makes the difference":

It was written by my aunt, a woman pastor in West Frankfort IL, named Toedy Holley Gray. She has written hundreds of songs of like quality, many of them sang by great gospel singers of our time..
Married for many years to my uncle, Clinton Holley, who was also a pastor, after his passing, she later married a former Congressman, Kenny Gray, the Senator from Illinois.

I know this song was pitched to Jimmy Swaggart, and I believe he recorded it at some point.

She also wrote songs like, "Everything will be just right in heaven", "Just cry Jesus", "I hope we walk the last mile together", "Jesus is in this place", "Just enough grace to stand", "It's a new day" and many, many other great songs.

What a talented lady with talented daughters, Marble (now deceased) and Candy.

She will probably never get the awesome recognition that she so richly deserves in this life but on the other side I believe she will be celebrated for the many lives she touched with her music.

Rusty Dyson [email protected]

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:51 pm

Thanks for the lyrics Man of God I never thought I'd know them. It's a great joy. Praise the Lord and thank You Jesus.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:00 pm

Here is another youtube video of this beautiful song

His Voice Makes The Difference - Larry Holbrook
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlREUwpgZNI

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:28 pm

Hi Rusty,

Today I got my flight plan and God has instructed me to use this song as my Theme Song. I am happy to hear the history of the true source, your Aunt and what I am more appreciative of is the quality of the reproduction in the spirit of Jimmy Swaggart.

I can't find another version that can top his reproduction so I give God the glory that he used your Aunt and Jimmy to minister to so many of us that KNOW the difference HIS voice makes and how this song bends our spirit into submission to His Own.

Since childhood, I have had a very deep love for the lyrics of the sacred songs I grew up on and because of surrendered my life as a nine year old. Time and musical rearrangements cannot and has not been able to fade nor change the power of the rhythms either. I am now inspired to find the lyrics of your Aunt's other songs so I can be filled with the knowledge of her relationship with God.

God bless you and her memory.
Shazz
(already emailed to you)

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:31 pm

I bless God for the song writer and all who has made the song available for the use of believers when the journey seems cloudy.

Oke Oluwatoyin

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:25 pm

There's a gospel by a female artist with lyrics nearly like this or

"God's word makes the difference... baby I know that you could tell it apart" or so.

Any correct full lyrics or Youtube link(s)?

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:14 am

Does anyone have chords to this song need help fairly ne at playing and love these old song s if anyone can help me I would appreciate it God bless you and thanks reach me at [email][email protected].[/email]

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:43 pm

I am looking for the sheet music for this song. I would like to get it for my church. Does anyone know where that might be found? Thanks.

Randall Spearman

[email protected]