So Much to Thank Him For

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Ryan

So Much to Thank Him For

Post by Ryan » Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:17 pm

I am in need of the sheet music to this song. I am the Worship Director at church, and am considering working this song up for Thanksgiving with the choir. I have the lyrics, but I am in need of the sheet music. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ryan
msbubrry

So Much to Thank Him For

Post by msbubrry » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:32 pm

If your talking about the song called I've got so much to talk him for where the chorus goes like this;
I've got so much to thank him for
so much to praise him for
well you see, he has been so good to me
and when I think, of what he's done
and where, he's brought me from
I've got so much, to thank him for.

I don't have the sheet music but I do have the chords if that will help you.
If you want the chords just email me at [email protected]
and I'll be happy to send them to you. God Bless!

So Much to Thank Him For

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:18 am

Verse 1: (G) When I look, around and see (C) the good things he does for me (G) I know, I'm unworthy of (D) them all, for his (G) blessings, he freely gives, I (C) owe, my life to him, I've got (G) so much, to (D) thank him (G) for

Chorus: (G) And I've got, so much to thank him for, (C) so much to praise him for, (G) you see, he's been so good (D) to me, and when I (G) think, of what he's done, (C) and where, he's brought me from, I've got, (G) so much, to (D) thank, him (G) for

Verse 2: (G) Now sometimes, while on this way, (C) I kneel, to stop, and say, (G) thank you, for all you've done (D) for me, and I know some (G) day, when I reach heavens shore, oh (C) please, let me kneel once more, I've got (G) so much, to (D) thank, him (G) for