I See Said The Blind Man

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

I See Said The Blind Man

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:46 pm

I need the lyrics to the song "I See Said The Blind Man". I'm not even for sure if that is the title actually. The verse says something to the effect of:

Verse 1
There was a certain man who was blind from birth

Chorus
I see said the blind man,
I see said the blind man,
And now I'm closer than I've ever been before

Verse 2 is about the cripple man who was lowered through the roof for his healing.

Can anyone help me????????//
Chris17

I See Said The Blind Man

Post by Chris17 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:08 pm

I would really like these lyrics. Can anyone help?

I See Said The Blind Man

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:19 am

This may be what you are looking for:
Title Now I'm close to Jesus
A certain man who was blind and he long to see Jesus but it seemed that he was always pushed aside then jesus came by and he called unto him Master for the first time he opened up his eyes
chorus;
I see him said the blind man I see him said the blind man now they won't have to lead me anymore I had a talk with Jesus and he laid his hands down on me and now I'm close to Jesus like I've never been before

There was another who was lame and he begged to see Jesus for he knew that Jesus Christ would make him whole, but the crowd was all around him yet someway he must get to him so they raise that old rooftop and let him down.
Chorus2:
I see him said the Cripple I see him said the cripple now they won't have to carry me anymore I had a talk with Jesus and he laid his hands down on me and now I'm close to Jesus like I've never been before.

Hope this helps I did it from memory and it has been years since I sang it.

I See Said The Blind Man

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:37 pm

That is the song! Thank you so much! Blessings through Christ our Lord.