Take A Little Time For Jesus lyrics

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Chris17

Post by Chris17 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:12 pm

I need the lyrics to a bluegrass (?) gospel song. All I know is some of the chorus. I think the Marshall Family may sing this, although I am not sure.

Chorus:
Take a little time for Jesus
Take a little time for him
Take a little time for Jesus
But, you'll have to drink the bitter cup like he did.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:31 pm

here is t rest of your song' i've been singing this for your years. it goes as follows. my father and my precious mother, they drank that ol' bitter cup likie he did. and i believe they are in heaven, they are rejoicing there with him. then the chorus. the next verse is. what are the words i must say to you, to tell you how sweet this man can be. or are you the one who has denied him, if so chances are you won't see. chorus again. the last verse as follows. how many years do i have left down here. how many years must i wait. before i see my friends and loved ones. how many cups must i drink....... i hope you enjoy this song as much as i have. good luck and god bless you with this song.

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:21 pm

Lee Allen & The Lonesome Sound do it best.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:29 am

Wowwww see there a singing group who are called walking by faith but he wrote a song called take a little time for Jesus and it mentions drinking from that bittercup like he did they are a bluegrass band