didn't i walk on the water

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
angelwings

Post by angelwings » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:45 am

didn't i calm the raging sea.

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:15 am

(Verse)
As I kneel in the darkness in the middle of the night, I'm praying for assurance everything's gonna be alright. Lord I see another battle out in front of me and I'm afraid I won't be able and I'll go down in defeat.

(Chorus)
And He said, I walked on the water and I calmed the raging sea. I spoke to the wind, it hushed and I gave you peace. Didn't I run to your rescue didn't I hear you when you called, I walked right beside you just so you wouldn't fall. Didn't I leave all of Heaven just to die for your sin. I searched until I found you and I'd do it all again.

(Verse)
He said, do you remember where I brought you from. Just take a look behind you at how far you've come. And everytime you asked me, didn't I deliver you, so why would you be thinking that I wouldn't see you through.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:09 am

i love this song

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:01 am

~*This song is sooo Awesome...I LOVE it..It's beautiful an Very Annointed*~

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Does anybody know where you can get accompaniement music to this song? I would love to have this for my daughter.

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:12 pm

There is one more v to it about bills being due six days is not that long we sang it last night at church and I don't have the words with me lol

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:46 pm

V3/ now she's talking to her father in a house that was once a home she said my bills are coming due lord six days is not that long she hears a voice so still and low it says I've moved like that before and ill do this little thing and ill give you so much more

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:40 am

Does anyone know where to get the accompaniment cd for, Didn't I Walk On The Water?

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:17 am

On Nick and Jared Fields website the Power Soundtrack

http://www.jaredandnick.com/ccart/index ... oductId=12

Post by Guest » Sat May 12, 2012 3:08 pm

I think this is the best song ever.