Lyrics to till the storm passes by

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:29 pm

Who sings the original version?

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:43 pm

It was written by a pastor named Rick Simpson...

Post by Guest » Fri May 20, 2011 8:25 am

Yes, I believe it was written by a pastor named Rick Simpson. They have a CD out called "Everything's Gonna Turn Out Right" by The Simpson Family. Not sure if this song is on it though. I think they have other CDs too..it might be on one of them. Go to http://www.summitholinesschurch.com/ind ... 3&Itemid=8. Bro. Simpson also wrote the new song "Why Should I Worry?" that Karen Peck & New River sing. You can listen to it on YouTube. :)

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:29 pm

The song that Rick Simpson has listed on his site is NOT the same as the one above....why should I worry, why should I fear the very same Jesus...........

His is not at all the same so I dont think he wrote this song. I sure would like to know who did.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:28 am

Charlotte of THE SONS FAMILY! I am Rick Simpson of The Simpson Family. I DID NOT WRITE THE SONG FIRST IN QUESTION. You need to contact the SONS FAMILY! I did write "Why Should I Worry" that Karen Peck sings though.

THANKS

Rick

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:29 am

Charlotte of the SONS FAMILY WROTE IT.

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:56 pm

different song by the simpsons...idk who wrote this one, but Ct & Becky townsend have an album with it on it...

Post by Guest » Wed May 08, 2013 1:18 am

It was written by Charlotte Sons Baker: [email protected] She now sings with Isaiah's Cry (isaiahscry.com)

Post by Guest » Fri May 10, 2013 11:58 pm

Becky and C.T Townsend sing till the storm passed by .

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Does anyone knows thy hymn. " Hold fast till I come hear the words of the master".