i've got a mind to live for jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
llittle

Post by llittle » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:35 pm

I would sure love to have the lyrics to the song I got a mind to live for jesus loston moore thank you very much.

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Who wrote. I gotta. Mind to live. For jesus
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:31 pm

if this is the version you're looking for, it's an old spiritual so i don't know if you can track down a composer:

I've got my mind made up and I won't turn back because I want to see my Jesus someday. (Repeat 3x)

Good bye world I stay no longer with you good bye pleasures of sin I stay no longer with you I've made up my mind to go God's way the rest of my life I've made up my mind to go God's way the rest of my life. (repeat)

Born, born, born again thank God I'm born again. (repeat 4x) I'm born of the water, the spirit and the blood thank God I'm born again. (repeat 4x)

I've got my mind made up and I won't turn back because I want to see my Jesus someday. (Repeat 2x)

I am under the rock say the rock is higher than I Jehovah hides me I am under the rock go tell my enemy I am under the rock Jehovah hides me I am under rock.

Jesus name so sweet Emmanuel name so sweet. Jesus name so sweet Emannuel name so sweet. Every rock me rock upon Jesus, Jesus name so sweet, Every rock me rock upon Jesus name so sweet

I've got my mind made up and I won't turn back because I want to see my Jesus someday. (Repeat 2x)

Oh I want to see him to look upon his face there to sing forever of his saving grace on the streets of glory let me lift my voice all my cares are past home at last ever to rejoice.( repeat)

I've got my mind made up and I won't turn back because I want to see my Jesus someday. (Repeat 4x)

Fire, fire, fire, fire fall on me. Fire, fire, fire, fire fall on me on the day of pentecost fire fall on me on the day of pentecost fire fall on me (repeat)
Mary C.Jones

Re: i've got a mind to live for jesus

Post by Mary C.Jones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:31 am

Guest wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:35 pm I would sure love to have the lyrics to the song I got a mind to live for jesus loston moore thank you very much.
Mary C.Jones

Post by Mary C.Jones » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:33 am

Guest wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:35 pm I would sure love to have the lyrics to the song I got a mind to live for jesus loston moore thank you very much.
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:19 am

Hi Mary

I couldn't find a recording by loston moore
but found many recordings titled I Got A Mind To Live For Jesus
Is this the song you are looking for?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP0aNSFR4T0

Nancy
A.Joe

Post by A.Joe » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:58 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMGv8NAbsZ0

THIS is the version I think you're looking for. It's the only version I've ever known.