I know the Lord will make a way for me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:42 pm

Hi, what an inspiring song, thank you.
cheryl williams

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:17 pm

Wooow my heart has been filled with this worship song for quite sometime until i searched it lyrics, it Blesses me more than i can even imagine.

Yes the Lord God will make a way for me, as long as I live a Holy Life. Amen

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:45 am

thank God for this inspirational hymn.I also awoke in wee hours of early am.Going through very hard time,& this hymn from my early childhood, in Sunday school & sang by my beloved late parents came to my spirit.Thk God for all blessings I couldn't remember all the words,but found this gifted site,GOD BLESS you all

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:27 am

A week ago I dreamed and saw my mother in my dream. My mother died 4years ago. And in my dream I saw my mother and I sang this song and then I woke up feel like I am crying. I dont know why I have dream this song. I was just a littte girl when i learned this song.I know God is speaking to me in my dream telling me that I have to be STILL though I am having a tough time right now but I know God is always there for me.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:32 pm

Verse
I know they put old Daniel in the lions den
And they left him there all alone
Till the king looked that day
And he could hear old Daniel say
I know the Lord has made a way for me
Reader

Re: I know the Lord will make a way for me

Post by Reader » Sun May 05, 2019 10:28 pm

Actually, it isn't "pay my tithes"; tithing was part of the old covenant. When Jesus died, He put into effect a new covenant. The verses end the same way: "If I live a holy life/Shun the wrong and do the right/I know the Lord will make a way for me."