three wooden crosses

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
steveliu
Site Admin

three wooden crosses

Post by steveliu » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:23 pm

It's always a thrill when the original hymn writer comes onto the board to provide us the right lyrics! :)

Thank you so much, Roger (and Roger's son!) :) Your hymn is wonderful and has brought blessings to many!

God bless,
Steve
RallyAlly

Re: three wooden crosses

Post by RallyAlly » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:24 am

Hi. I was just looking for a Youtube version of this song & saw this post. Roger, I sang it solo many times as a teenager & beyond - & can still remember all the (correct!) words! I'm hoping to sing it again this Easter. We have a ccl licence, so I hope thats ok with you! I think its about the most challenging song I know - certainly inspired - thank God - and you - for it.
Roger Hurrell

Post by Roger Hurrell » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:19 pm

Thank you. Just picked up your post. Glad to hear Three Crosses is still being used. I sang it myself in concert a fortnight ago. Hoping to record during the summer. 16 new songs. Album title "Painting on Silence". Will post when it's done. Happy Easter. Roger Hurrell
Davejw

Post by Davejw » Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:36 am

I know this is an old post. I well remember Roger and Jan - from my Filey years! I'm also looking for the words to 'Thirty Three'. Anyone?
songinmyheart

Post by songinmyheart » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:54 pm

Hi Davejw,
Are you looking for the lyrics of Between 12 and 33?
If not can you give us a bit more information about 'Thirty Three'
Thanks, Nancy