Looking for the title and lyrics for this song??? I am thy God Jehovah Is anything too hard for me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Looking for the title and lyrics for this song??? I am thy God Jehovah Is anything too hard for me

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:37 am

help please..I've been trying to look for the title of this song for a while now..

chorus: I am thy God Jehovah Is anything too hard for me When the waters to high for crossing I'll be there to part the sea When the flames of doubt uphold you I am the fort when in the fire fear thou not for I am with thee I am your God you are my child

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:02 am

verse 1:
God's children were in bondage
in egypt's land for many years, when they cried unto their father, through their pain and through their tears, then He raised a man named moses to lead them through the promised land, when moses said, "Lord i am nothing." He said just trust Me the Great I Am
chorus
i am they God Jehovah, i am your strength when you are weak, when the waters to high for crossing, ill be there to part the sea, when the flames of doubt in fold you i am the fourth man in the fire, fear thou not for i am with thee, i am your god you are my child
verse 2
though we walk through the fiery trials, though we trod the valley low, there's a refuge for god's children and a place where we can go, just like moses i am helpless by myself i cannot stand then i hear the savior whisper just trust in me the great i am
repeat chorus
bridge
i am the rose of sharon, i am your strength when you are weak, i am the great physician, the provider of all your needs the lily in your valley when storms of life are raging wild fear thou not for i am with thee, i am your god you are my child

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:25 am

I am also looking for the same song I think it was originally recorded by the inspirations but cannot be sure.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:31 am

found the song! it's called the great I am and it is on the album pure vintage by the inspirations recorded in 2001 my father played it in the car on the way to day care as a kid.
Guest2

Re: Looking for the title and lyrics for this song??? I am thy God Jehovah Is anything too hard for me

Post by Guest2 » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:31 am

The name of the song is, “The Great I Am” not sure who originally wrote it but The Inspiration’s version is the one I know and enjoy.