I WANT US TO BE TOGETHER IN HEAVEN

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:52 pm

i love this song
any one know where i can find the music to this song
i need it for church tonight
my email is [email protected]
thanks

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:03 am

I had a request to sing this song my uncle past yesterday and this is one of the songs he loved the most singing without music hope i can do this for him

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:36 am

i love the song it touched my heart

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:48 pm

i wish i coud find the original song now i just find the new mixed ones my mom sings the song and i all ways cry to it.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:28 am

Who sings this song?

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Love this song! I remember as a kid hearing the Bishops sing this at my church in Magee, MS!
Mary
glendale, az.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:29 pm

i love this song. It was my grandmas favorite song. unfortunately she passed away December 7, 2007 but it was played at her funeral. Thats all she ever asked for and that is what was done.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:09 am

The Singing Cookes have a fantastic version of this song...I have the MP3 if anyone desires it. e-mail [email protected]

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:28 pm

i would very much like to have the guitar chords for this song, can anyone help please, my email is [email protected], thanks and god bless!

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:35 pm

I need the piano chords to ths song.. I sing in 'D' so the 'D' chords would be a blessing. God bless! email is : [email protected]