I've got more to go to heaven for than I had yesterday

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:58 pm

I would like the music for' I've got more to go to heaven for than I had yesterday'
Holyone

Post by Holyone » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:05 pm

1. I'VE BEEN ON MY WAY TO HEAVEN, FOR A LONG, LONG TIME, AND MANY THINGS HAVE HAPPENED, THAT'S CLOUDED UP MY MIND. BUT I AM MORE DETERMINED, TO WALK THE NARROW WAY I'VE GOT MORE TO GO TO HEAVEN FOR THAN I HAD YESTERDAY.

(CHORUS)
THERE'S A GOLDEN STREET TO WALK UPON, A BELL I'M GONNA RING, A BRAND NEW ANGEL IN THE CHOIR AND I'M GONNA HEAR HER SING. THERE'LL BE A LOT OF FRIENDS AWAITING WHEN I WALK THRU THE GATES AND I'VE GOT MORE TO GO TO HEAVEN FOR THAN I HAD YESTERDAY.

2. I'VE BEEN THRU THE LONESOME VALLEYS, I'VE CLIMBED THE HIGHEST HILLS. I'VE KNOW THE JOY OF LIVING, IN THE CENTER OF GOD'S WILL. I'VE WATCHED THE ANGELS COME AND TAKE MY LOVED ONES HOME TO STAY AND I'VE GOT MORE TO GO TO HEAVEN FOR THAN I HAD YESTERDAY.

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:58 pm

I would like to have the song I've got more to go to heaven for