Can I get a Witness? Are there any believers in this house...

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
brittanyrose864

Post by brittanyrose864 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:51 pm

Hi!

I heard this song a couple of days ago at a campmeeting and I was wondering what the lyrcis were. This is the part that I know:

Chorus:
Can I get a witness? Are there any believers in this house? Anybody washed in the blood, going to heaven without a doubt? Stand up and testify. Let God be glorified. Heaven we've been blessed. Can I get a witness?

Okay, I realize that some of those might not be the right words... so, if anyone one has the lyrics I'd appreciate it! :) Thanks!
brittanyrose864

Post by brittanyrose864 » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:17 pm

*Haven't we've been blessed? Can I get a witness?

lol, Sorry... realized soon after posting what that was. :)

I would still like the verses if anyone has them!!! Thanks!

-Brittany

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:47 pm

Chorus:
Can I get a witness? Are there any believers in the house? Anyone washed in the blood, born again without a doubt? Stand up and testify, let God be glorified. Oh haven't we been blessed, can I get a witness

Verse 1:
I got first hand information, listen to what God's done for me. It's a remarkable transformation, from what I used to be. Well once I was a losing sinner. I was weak in my spiritual fitness. By God's grace I bcame a winner, that makes me an expert witness.

(Repeat Chorus)

Verse 2:
Well the saints who've gone before us, they were tried by opposition. Testified in boldness, were so proud to be called Christian. Like them don't be ashamed. We gotta live what we profess. Stand up in Jesus name, you were called to be a witness.