Lord,let Your word abide in me??

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
sktn

Post by sktn » Fri May 11, 2012 3:32 am

Hi! I have only heard one line of this song and I'm not exactly sure if I've even got it right but I think it says:
When I am weak, Lord, let me abide in Your word. Lord, let your word abide in me.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks and God Bless

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:53 pm

hope this helps. God bless you.

My burdens gets so heavy sometimes, and softly, he'll wisper, peace now.
LoRD i know i can't make it, without your, guiding light. You said my yoke is easy and my burden are light,

LORD make me stronger, LORD give me the faith i need, Lead me to that peaceful land, when i am weak LORD, let me abide in your word, LORD let your word abide in me.

Sometimes, i get afraid and start to weep, but if i sow in tears in joy i shall reep, LORD i long for your savlation, and your always guiding light, your word is a lamp unto my feet, and my path lord is your light.

LORD make me stronger, LORD give me the faith i need, lead me to that peaceful land, when i am weak LORD, let me abide in your words, LORD let your words abide in me.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:03 pm

funny thing is i was looking for this song today myself, because i heard my friend sing it yestereday, and then i remembered my father in law recorded it yesterday and made me a cd! GOD was working for both of us to have it. <3 if any of the lyircs above are wrong i am sorry i did my best! take care