keep on walking you've got to keep on walking keep on walking walking in the light of the lord

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
peytonsmomma11

keep on walking you've got to keep on walking keep on walking walking in the light of the lord

Post by peytonsmomma11 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:50 pm

I cant find this song anywhere and i am wanting to lyrics too it soo if anyone knows what they are please send it too me thanks....this is all i know of the song

you've got to keep on walking keep on walking walking in the light of the lord you'll get too heaven someday better get in the right way walking with the light of the lord
kychristian

Post by kychristian » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:33 pm

i think this is what youre looking for:

I SEARCHED AND I SEARCHED, FOR THE ROAD THAT LEADS TO GLORY. I WONDERED IF I'D EVER FIND THE WAY I SAT DOWN TO REST FOR MY FEET HAD GROWN SO WEARY BUT THEN I HEARD A VOICE WITHIN ME SAY.

CHORUS YOU'VE GOT TO KEEP WALKING KEEP WALKING WALKING IN THE LIGHT OF THE LORD. YOU'LL GET TO HEAVEN SOMEDAY. BETTER GET IN THE RIGHT WAY. WALKING IN THE LIGHT OF THE LORD.

I PRAYED AND I PRAYED. FOR THE LORD TO GIVE ME MERCY. I PRAYED FOR HIM TO BRIGHTEN UP THE WAY. I WAS SO AFRAID FOR THE ROAD NOW SEEMED SO LONELY. BUT THEN I HEARD A VOICE WITHIN ME SAY.